Systems Biology of Human Disease 2008
June 12-13, Boston MA
A two-day international conference featuring platform presentations on the topics of Cellular Responses and Decisions, Systems Biology in Drug Discovery, and Genomics in Systems Biology, as well as a poster session. Registration in advance is required; the early registration cost is $100 per person ($50 for students) if registering by May 15, 2008. Late registrations will be accepted until June 1, 2008 at a cost of $150 per person ($100 for students). The deadline for poster abstracts is also June 1, 2008.
- Early registration: May 15, 2008
- Poster abstracts: June 1, 2008
- Late registration: June 1, 2008
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
Harvard Medical School
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Cellular responses and decisions: spatial and temporal coordination
- Melissa Kemp, Georgia Tech & Emory University
- Darrell Irvine, MIT
- Galit Lahav, Harvard Medical School
- Dinah Loerke, Scripps Research Institute
- Tobias Meyer, Stanford University
- Lucas Pelkmans, ETH Zurich
- Sabrina Spencer, Harvard Medical School & MIT
Systems Biology in Drug Discovery
- Andrew Hopkins, University of Dundee
- Roy Kishony, Harvard Medical School
- Gavin MacBeath, Harvard
- Birgit Schoeberl, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Ioannis Xenarios, Merck Serono International
Genomics in Systems Biology
- George Church, Harvard Medical School
- Aviv Regev, Broad Institute
- Gustavo Stolovitzky, IBM
- Marc Vidal, DFCI
Additional presentations will be chosen from submitted abstracts.
A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved at the Courtyard Marriott, Brookline for arrival on Wednesday, June 11, 2008, and departure on Friday, June 13, 2008. Please call (866) 296-2296 and provide the meeting name Systems Biology Human Disease. The rate is $199.00/night plus tax. Reservations must be made by Monday May 12, 2008 in order to receive this rate.
The MBTA website will help you navigate Boston’s excellent public transit system.
D Line (Green) Subway: Take train to Longwood Station. From station, turn left on to Chapel Street and walk up a short hill to Longwood Avenue. Turn left on to Longwood Avenue. Follow until Avenue Louis Pasteur and take left. The Conference Center is on the left (about a 10 minute walk).
E Line (Green) Subway: Take train to Longwood Medical Area Station. From stop, proceed down Longwood Avenue towards the hospitals. Take right onto Avenue Louis Pasteur. The Conference Center is located on the left (about a 2 minute walk).
- Council for Systems Biology in Boston (CSB2)
- Cell Decision Processes Center (CDP)
- The Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School